Our Grade School
The continuing purpose of Lord and Savior Christian School is to serve as a tool for the Holy Spirit to "...make disciples of all nations." To that end, Lord and Savior will present to the families of our school a clear message of God's plan of salvation through word and example, teach all subject matter on the basis of the inspired Word of God, prepare children to live lives that "thank and praise, serve and obey Him," and finally to assist parents in the spiritual training of their children.
Opportunities await at Lord and Savior
- Excellent Test Scores: 75th percentile average of core subjects on standardized tests
- Low Student-to-Teacher Ratio: Average 11:1
- Strong Family Values: Students are encouraged to act in Christian love
- State-Licensed Teachers: All of our teachers have a state teaching license
- Sports Programs: Co-ed sports for students in grades 3 through 8
Lord and Savior Lutheran School exists to provide a Christian education that nurtures the spiritual, intellectual, physical, emotional, and social well-being of children, while preparing them for life-long Christian faith, service, and learning, keeping our Savior's command to "...make disciples of all nations."
First Child: $3,700*
Second Child: $2,700*
Third Child: $1,500*
*These tuition rates do not include a $200 non-refundable registration fee that is required for each student.
Lord and Savior Lutheran School offers a variety of extra-curricular activities to its students. These activities train the youth of our school through unique learning experiences while developing their spiritual, intellectual, physical, social, and emotional skills and values in the light of the continuing discipleship and spiritual growth. Our school fosters an environment where fellowship, team play, cooperation, unity, and fairness are priorities, guided by God's Word. We offer the following extra-curricular activities:
- Junior Choir
- Forensics (Public Speaking)
- Cross Country
- SpBAM (Spelling, Bible, Art, and Math Competition)