LORD & SAVIOR QUICK FACTS:
- Christ-centered curriculum
- Excellent test scores
- Low student-to-teacher ratios
- Highly qualified and caring staff
- Family atmosphere
The continuing purpose of Lord & Savior Christian Day School is to serve as a tool for the Holy Spirit to “...make disciples of all nations.” To that end Lord And Savior will present to the families of our school a clear message of God’s plan of salvation through word and example, teach all subject matter on the basis of the inspired Word of God, prepare children to live lives that “thank and praise, serve and obey Him,” and finally to assist parents in the spiritual training of their children.
See all of our mission, vision, and objective statements here.
TUITION & FEES
First Child: $3,450*
Second Child: $2,450*
Third Child: $1,250*
*These tuition rates do not include a $260 registration fee that is required for each student.
Our school makes use of a program called TADS to track payments from all families. You can click the logo above to create your own TADS account.
Lord and Savior Lutheran School and Preschool offers education for students 3 years-old to 8th grade. Our entrance requirements for our grade school include the following:
- Children entering kindergarten must have reached their fifth birthday by September 1st.
- A certified copy of each child's birth certificate is necessary for all students who are first enrolling at Lord and Savior, regardless of grade level.
- A transfer of credits and medical information from any student that is entering Lord and Savior from another school is to be obtained.
- Parents must complete the required registration form (application) for entry into Lord and Savior Lutheran School
Necessary Medical Records
- Students entering kindergarten and sixth grade are required to have a physical examination. Students must also receive a physical examination if they wish to participate in any group sports.
- Students entering kindergarten, second, and sixth grades are required to have an oral health examination.
Immunizations and Booster Immunizations
- Students entering kindergarten and sixth grade are required to have an immunizations and booster immunizations.